- The Biggest Security Threats to the US Are the Hardest to Define
In a Senate briefing, the heads of the major intelligence agencies warned the public about dangers that offer no easy solutions….
- The FBI Takes a Drastic Step to Fight China’s Hacking Spree
The agency’s approach to protecting vulnerable victims of the recent Hafnium attack manages to be at once controversial and refreshingly restrained….
- Help! Am I Oversharing With My Colleagues?
How does a manager strike the balance between honesty and spilling too many secrets?…
- This WIRED-Approved Heated Massage Gun Is on Sale Now
The SKG F5 is a much more affordable Theragun alternative, and it even adds heat to help relax your tight muscles. It’s 40 percent off….
- These Are the 9 Android Phones Worth Buying
Shopping for a new phone can be an ordeal. Let us take some of the pain out of it with these picks and tips….
- Tonal’s Home Gym Is Made for Folks Who Want to Get Ripped
In a market dominated by home cardio workout machines, Tonal concentrates on strength-building and muscle toning….
- Choices Was the Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Escape I Needed
In the mobile game, I could be anyone I wanted—and my decisions reflected the bolder, braver person I aspired to be….
- Coinbase Makes Its Debut—and Bitcoin Arrives on Wall Street
The big cryptocurrency exchange goes public through a direct listing, and it could make a bigger debut than Facebook….
- Will Future Electric Vehicles Be Powered by Deep-Sea Metals?
Mining companies and marine scientists want to know whether harvesting blobs of useful materials from the seafloor harms ocean life….
- Brompton’s Folding Ebike Is Stylish but Sluggish
The weak, inefficient electric assist on the company’s classic and compact bike is just dead weight….
- Who Let the Doge Out? The Cryptocurrency Is As Nutty As Ever
The much wow Dogecoin has had its notable influencers—including, for a brief moment, me….
- The Sonos Roam Is a Fun-Sized Speaker That Boasts Bold Sound
This super-portable gadget is easy to use, supports Alexa or Google Assistant, and works flawlessly at home or anywhere else….
- 5 New Family-Friendly Movies and 1 Actually Good One
This year’s Oscar-nominated animated films have a uniformly safe, childish approach to death. But The Willoughbys—not nominated—will mess you up….
- Did This Scorching-Hot Planet Lose—and Regain—an Atmosphere?
A veritable hellscape of an exoplanet is challenging researchers’ assumptions about what types of worlds host atmospheres….
- Is Silicon Valley Dead? Not According to Venture Dollars
In a record quarter for VC funding, California still takes the cake—further evidence that reports of the region’s demise are greatly exaggerated….
- £31bn merger of Virgin and O2 cleared by regulators – live updates
- Data Brokers Are a Threat to Democracy
Unless the federal government steps up, the unchecked middlemen of surveillance capitalism will continue to harm our civil rights and national security….
- Master & Dynamic Is Having a Big Sale on Audio Gear Now
You can get 25 percent off sitewide through April 19. That includes discounts on some of our favorite headphones, earbuds, and speakers….
- How Many Homes Could You Power With Free Doughnuts?
Should you get a COVID vaccine? Yes, it will protect you AND protect others to help us move past this pandemic so we can get back to a more normal life….
- The Most Surprising Gaming Upgrade I’ve Made? Surround Sound
New mouse? New monitor? New keyboard? Maybe consider some new speakers, instead….