- Lobbying: Call for greater transparency around access to ministers
The rules for ministers taking up business roles after leaving office must be improved, Lord Evans says.
- Disruption to shipping could delay Christmas orders
Global transport of goods has suffered blockages, delays and bottlenecks and won’t be resolved quickly.
- Firms delving into sport stars’ social media past
Detailed reports into athletes’ online histories are being requested by sporting agencies.
- ‘We’ll lose thousands if wedding rules don’t change’
Rules on weddings were to be relaxed on 21 June, but a rise in Covid cases could ruin ‘the big day’.
- ‘I miss airline meals so much I make them at home’
Aviation geek Nik Sennhauser recreates the inflight meals he misses so much – even though he hates cooking.
- G7 leaders face biggest climate change decisions in history – David Attenborough
Sir David warns world leaders that humans may be “on the verge of destabilising the entire planet”.
- EU settlement scheme: ‘Worry’ as deadline nears
A charity fears some European Union citizens living in Wales “haven’t heard” about the scheme.
- Cardiff cyclist confronts driver who sexually harassed her
The 30-year-old cycled after a man who shouted lewd comments out of his car.
- England v New Zealand: Matt Henry & Neil Wagner hurry tourists towards victory
England face defeat in the series decider against New Zealand after another insipid batting performance on the third day of the second […]
- Covid: Huge queues at Sheffield’s Crucible Theatre pop-up vaccine site
The clinic for over-18s reached capacity after an online advert was shared thousands of times.
- Hayes stabbing: Boy, 15, charged with Jalan Woods-Bell’s murder
Jalan Woods-Bell was stabbed multiple times outside a west London school on Friday.
- Thornaby death: Woman charged with murder
A 28-year-old woman charged with murder will appear before Teesside magistrates on Monday.
- G7 in Cornwall: Hundreds on streets and in sea for protests
Campaigners on land and sea deliver wide-ranging messages to the G7 summit in Cornwall.
- Covid in Scotland: Hospital visiting curbs for NHS Tayside
NHS Tayside says only one visitor will be allowed for hospital patients.
- Covid: PM promises ‘caution’ over 21 June lockdown end
Boris Johnson says it is vital any changes are “irreversible”, amid rising Delta variant cases.
- Older cars face ban from Edinburgh city centre
A new low emission zone would see drivers fined if they breached the scheme aimed at tackling air pollution.
- Sasha Johnson: Second man charged over activist’s shooting
An 18-year-old man appears in court charged with conspiracy to murder.
- Taylor Cox: Murder arrest after shooting near primary school
A 19-year-old man is in custody after the shooting in Crouch Hill on Tuesday.
- Four teenage boys arrested on suspicion of murder in Telford
Two adults have also been arrested after a man, found seriously injured on a footpath, later died.
- G7: UK urges EU to be pragmatic over Brexit dispute
Boris Johnson is holding talks with European leaders throughout the day at the G7 summit.